Serves: 4 / vegan / gluten-free
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- Sesame seeds
- Rice noodles
- Vegetables/protein of choice, cooked
1. Meld the peanut butter in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat.
2. Once the peanut butter is liquid, add the reaming ingredients (aside from the pasta and vegetables/protein). If the mixture becomes too thick add a splash of water to thin it out.
3. Pour over noodles and vegetables/protein while hot and lightly toss until all the noodles are covered.
Ingredients that can be found in the Food Room (based on delivery and donation) are:
- 1. Peanut butter
- 2. Soy sauce
- 3. Hot sauce
- 4. Rice noodles
- 5. Vegetables
- 6. Protein (meat/beans/vegan alternatives)