Serves: 4 / vegetarian / gluten-free
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- 2 cups torn baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- vinaigrette salad dressing to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place rice and water in a pot, and bring to a boil. Let sit five minutes. Fluff with a fork.
2. Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat. Stir in the orange bell pepper, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, onion, and spinach. Season with garlic salt and seasoned salt. Cook 5 minutes.
3.Mix in cooked rice, vinaigrette and Parmesan cheese. Continue cooking until heated through.
Ingredients that can be found in the Food Room ( based on delivery and donation) are:
3. Red peppers
4. Green peppers